Friday, July 29, 2011

Euro Journal: Day 19 London (Hornchurch, Essex) Thu 28 July 2011

After a good night sleep, I was happy to embrace the relaxing indoor life in London. Unlike last year's intense sightseeing schedule, I am taking it easy this time. Similar to what I did in Paris.

Derek and I went to Costco to get minced beef for the shepherd's pie for dinner. I also got some cherry cokes. I try to have them as much as I can since we don't get it in Taiwan. We also sorted out the bookings for Brighton during Skyping with Steve. That went well enough I think.

We had a great dinner with some red wine, including the Beaujolais I got for Derek at CDG. It was pretty good. But I soon fell asleep since I drank too fast. Woke up after about 30min later to continue watching a weird show called "Tourchwood." Bill Pullman really got old.

No comments: