Thursday, July 28, 2011

Euro Journal: Day 16 Paris: Beaubourg, Le Marais, Quartre Latin and Seine Mon 25 July 2011

Another day for films. I went to see Jerzy Skolimwski's "Essential Killing" in the morning at MK2 Beaubourg. It was a hard film to see but still good. It was also the completion of my 'Skolimowki' trilogy in Paris.

After the film, I went to meet up with Professor Dilley and her husband Larry for lunch at 'L'as du Fallafel,' a famous Jewish local restaurant. We actually waited for 20min to get in, but the food was really good just as Caro recommended. After a stroll to Saint-Michel, I said goodbye to Professor Dilley and Larry. It was also where I was gonna see "Full Metal Jacket" at Filmotheque in Quartre Latin.

After the second film, I walked to Notre Dame and kept going on a stroll to Seine, walking along the left bank where there's Paris Beach going on. It looked even more beautiful under the sunny weather.

No comments: