Saturday, September 11, 2010

UK Journal: Day 36 05/Sep/10 Sun

Though I wanted to make the most of it and thought about going to a screening of "Certified Copy," I still gave up the idea and made it a relaxing day before leaving.


Kevin and Tracy took the kids to come to say goodbye to us, but it was a shame that it was time for CarO to set off for the train, so we couldn't stay with them longer. After seeing CarO off at Romford, we went for a last minute shopping for souvenirs and things we wanted.


We took our time to walk home and chill out. Finally, we left for Heathrow at 4. The way to the airport was longer due to the traffic but still not too bad. We had dinner before entering the custom.


It was an incredible five-week holiday, and I still hadn't had enough of it. But it's never enough. So with the gratitude for Mr and Mrs Sloan's generosity and kindness, this was definitely the most memorable trip in my life so far. I believe I will come back for sure and get to see more of it. London has probably become my favorite city in the world.


The journal ends.

No comments: