Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Euro Journal: Day 30 London (Hornchurch and Romford, Essex) Mon 08 August 2011

It was Father's Day only in Taiwan. I called my dad and my granddad, grandma and aunt at 12pm local time. It was 7pm in Taiwan. We were still chilling in, doing stuffs on the internet. I order another few DVDs and a blu-ray online, "Taxi Zum Klo" and "The Trip" on DVD and "High Hope" on blu-ray. I also got the Spanish limited SteeBook edition DVD of "Brokeback Mountain" which I came across accidentally from a Spanish site which I hope will work. Another one was "Shaolin Soccer" on blu-ray from ASDA's special offer.

I was also trying to bid the UK limited SteelBook edition blu-ray/DVD combo of "Scott Pilgrim" but failed disappointingly. I could've keep my order of the HMV exclusive edition of "Scott" with artcards and "Withnail and I" blu-ray on sale. Well well.

Derek and Linda decided to go to Sainsbury's get stuffs for dinner. I immediately asked to join them since I haven't set my foot out of the house for two whole days. Steve came along as well. So it turned out to be more like our shopping apparently.

We got T-shirts, shorts and shoes from Primark, pants and a flat cap from H&M. We had the lovely baked lamb which Derek got at our visit in Costco on the previous Sunday.

I proposed to watch my "Lust/Caution" on blu-ray, so we all watched it together. It was of course very satisfying to me, and the folks seemed to like it as well despite of its long length to my relief.

No comments: